Pradhan Mantri Laghu Vyapari Mandhan Yojana
Pradhan Mantri Laghu Vyapari Mandhan Yojana
Hello friends, in today’s article, we are going to tell about Pradhan Mantri Laghu Vyapari Mandhan Yojana. Our Prime Minister Narendra Modi has implemented this new scheme after assuming the second term of his government. We have explained this article in detail. Read the full article to know about it.
The name of this scheme is Pradhan Mantri Laghu Vyapari Mandhan Yojana. It is also known as National Pension Scheme for Traders and Self Employed. This scheme has been specially made for small retail traders only. This scheme is first implemented in Ranchi, the capital of Jharkhand. After the success of this scheme in Ranchi, this scheme was implemented in the entire Jharkhand.
What is the National Pension Scheme for Traders and Self Employed Persons Yojana?
National Pension Scheme for Traders and Self Employed Persons Yojana is a pension scheme. Which is designed for small retail or retail traders. Under this scheme, about 5 crore shopkeepers of this country will be given the benefit of this pension scheme. This scheme has been implemented from 22 July 2019. For information related to Prime Minister Laghu Vyapari Man Dhan Yojana, its toll-free number is Helpline Number – 1800 – 267 – 6888.
Under Prime Minister Laghu Vyapari Man Dhan Yojana, a provision has been made to provide a monthly pension of 3000 to small retail and small traders. This scheme will benefit those small traders who try to earn their livelihood by opening small shops.
Read Also: Speech on World AIDS Day
Benefits of National Pension Scheme for Traders and Self Employed Persons Yojana
Pradhan Mantri Laghu Vyapari Mandhan Yojana has many benefits. Which we have explained in detail, which is as follows:
- As we all know that many small shopkeepers or retailers, who have reached 60 years of age. They will start getting a monthly pension of Rs 3000 in their bank account under this scheme.
- All small traders or retailers will be given the benefit of this scheme without any discrimination.
- There is no possibility of any kind of corruption in this scheme. Because in this scheme, the money will be given directly to everyone in their account.
- This scheme will benefit those people who are unable to do any work after getting old. Such shopkeepers can live with this money after 60 years.
- You can apply for this scheme both online and offline.
- If you die while getting a pension, then your spouse will continue to get 50% of the pension amount i.e. 1500. Such a family pension will be applicable only to the spouse.
Eligibility rules for Prime Minister Laghu Vyapari Man Dhan Yojana
To avail of this scheme, the government has set some parameters, which will decide whether you can avail of the scheme or not. which is like this:
- This scheme is designed for small traders. To take advantage of this scheme, it is most essential that you are self-employed and shop owners, retail traders, rice mill owners, oil mill owners, workshop owners, commission agents, real estate brokers, small hotels, restaurants and other small scale Working as a trader.
- Under Laghu Vyapari Mandhan Yojana, all such small businessmen and retailers in the country with an annual turnover of less than Rs 1.5 crore will be considered eligible for the scheme.
- Only people up to the age of 18-40 years can apply for this scheme under this pension scheme.
- Those who are already taking benefit of Prime Minister Shramyogi Maan Dhan Pension Scheme, they will not be considered eligible for this scheme. If you are taking benefit of Pradhan Mantri Shramayogi Maan Dhan Pension
- The scheme, then you cannot apply for Pradhan Mantri Laghu Trader Maan Dhan Yojana.
- Those who are employed in Employees Provident Fund Organization Employees’ Provident Fund Organization (EPFO) will not be eligible under this scheme.
- People who belong to Employees State Insurance Corporation Employee’s State Insurance Corporation (ESIC) are not eligible for this scheme.
- People who are taking advantage of the National Pension Scheme. They will not be considered eligible for the Prime Minister Laghu Vyapari Man Dhan Yojana 2019.
Documents for Prime Minister Laghu Vyapari Mandhan Yojana
Documents required to avail this scheme are as follows-
- Aadhar Card
- Jan Dhan account passbook
Features of National Pension Scheme for Traders and Self Employed Persons Yojana
- All the small traders and retailers whose annual GST turnover is less than Rs 1.5 crore have been brought under the scheme.
- The Government of India will contribute as much contribution to the scheme by the merchant. That is, if you have deposited 100 rupees every month in this scheme, then the same amount will be deposited by the government every month under this scheme.
- This scheme is completely voluntary and contributory. That is, if you want, you can take advantage of it or not.
- The businessman’s contribution to this scheme can be at least between Rs 55 to Rs 200.
- Life Insurance Corporation of India has been given full responsibility to run this scheme.
- In this scheme, the pension will be paid to all the shopkeepers with a guarantee.
How to apply for Pradhan Mantri Laghu Vyapari Mandhan Yojana?
You can apply for this scheme both online and offline. If you want to apply online, for this you will have to go to the official pension portal of the Government of India. After this, you can apply for this scheme by clicking on the National Scheme for Traders and Self Employed Persons.
Link – https://maandhan.in/
You can apply for this pension policy by going to the Common Service Centers (CSC) of the offline application.